FidelityEHR Resources: Find research articles, published findings, ebooks and other helpful FidelityEHR resources for the electronic health record software.
- Learn how a growing wraparound system of care in Louisiana has enabled more efficient team member collaboration and reduced management and intake time with FidelityEHR
- Read Melanie Vann’s story about FidelityEHR, formerly Social TecKnowledgy’s TMS Software’s, founder, Kelly Hyde: “Data Systems Made Simple for Behavioral Health: TMS Behavioral and Integrated Health Record Software“
Published Research Article In Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research
- Read Kelly Hyde and Eric Bruns’ research article about behavioral health software: “Applying User Input to the Design and Testing of an Electronic Behavioral Health Information System for Wraparound Care Coordination“
- This care coordination eBook explores some of the challenges that hinder care coordination, system of care guiding principles and philosophies, and how FidelityEHR supports care coordination through systems of care.
- Designed specifically for evidence-based care coordination and Wraparound applications, the EHR supports each of the 10 Wraparound principles in unique ways. Learn more by downloading the ebook.
- FidelityEHR worked closely with the National Wraparound Initiative (NWI) to develop what is now the platform for Wraparound. In the resource guide, you will have access to a curated collection of helpful articles, resources and tools chosen to support NWI members.
- Learn more about WERT, the Wraparound Evaluation and Research Team, and gain access to educational presentations that cover a wide range of hot Wraparound topics.